Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bored... Just Bored...

My Xbox Live subscription has been suspended for some odd reason, my computer has parental controls on it so it limits what I can do, It's raining outside, the school I go to has a little less than 80 kids, I am not happy.

Yes my life seems like its just about over, and the only fun thing to do right now is blog and pour out my thoughts on the web.  I need to find a way to make my blog more popular and have people go to my blog on a regular day to day or at least week to week basis.  What I need to do is tell people about it.  It's already on my Facebook profile.  I should just like spam people about it, but then they will all hate me and delete me, and then I would have to rebuild connections..
I need ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment